Premade Forms for Workforce Management
Each form in Aladtec is a powerful tool which can be used to dramatically simplify and improve workforce management processes. With sophisticated user permissions and notifications, Aladtec forms eliminate the need for paper processes, manual routing, and stand alone applications. Every form automatically creates a data repository serving as a mechanism for advanced reporting and filtering.
Opportunities to enhance workforce management processes using forms is limitless, but some suggestions to get started are:
- Inspecting, checking, and ordering items relating to apparatus, medical supplies, uniforms, gear, equipment, and stations
- Logging of concise details surrounding incidents, exposures, shift details including pass downs, near misses, and use of force
- Managing human resources including performance reviews, commendations, suggestions for improvement, remediations, and grievances
- Processing and tracking information regarding reimbursements, purchase orders, vaccinations, quarantines, and work orders
- Capturing critical information relating to community events and services, including pre-event planning, event details, and post-event reviews
Based on customers’ actual implemented forms, Aladtec has curated over two hundred premade forms, all available in the Form Configurator, as shown below. To strengthen workforce processes, choose an appropriate form and if desired, further customize the form to meet the unique needs of the organization. A check mark will be displayed making it easy to keep track of which forms have already been added into the system.
For additional details on using Forms for workforce management, please watch the video below.For questions or additional help with Forms, please contact the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.749.5550. As always, thank you for using Aladtec!
~ Your Aladtec Team